Bar & Tapas, on the Sitges promenade (sea front), next to the beach and Mediterranean sea.
Cuisines: South American
- A legend, as the first Chiringuito (El Primer)
- The original ‘Chiringuito (name now given to all the kiosk bars that dot the beaches from the Costa Brava down to Gibraltar
- Opened in 1913 by Captain Calafell, El Chiringuito
- Originally it sat on the rocks on the sea shore (which destroyed it a few times!)
- Once an lternative to the upscale Oriental Pavilion, further down (‘cool’ intellectuals & artists would hang out there)
Visited 2658 times, 1 Visits today